Wednesday, November 23, 2011

nOtHiNg To Do.........


nw m feeling so nervous,...
oh god!, help me..
i've done eveyrthing...
bt still manythings to do...
i ws thinking positive..
bt now m dreaming for the same...
i ws towards the simplicity..
bt actually it was something towards complex...
wanna fight with complexity....
bt future thinking impeeding my courage....
m interested in....
bt interest is too courageless....
m doing what....
is known...
bt opposite to what is happening...
i know m safe....
bt actually unsafe...
coz, earth is abt to supress down....
bt actually it is rest of mine.....
atmosphere is abt to b calm....
bt rest of mine....
oh god! tell me how could i survive???....
i can.....
with others...
bt not without others....
plzz help me....
there is a flow in everyone's eyes....
bt m unable to do....
for the sake of others....
wanna make a flow....
bt i can't....
can neither go forward....
nor backward...
neither upwards....
nor downwards....
neither think for positive.....
nor for negative.....
i kno u r understanding....
god....
bt why only understanding.....
i can,t blame u......
bt can't do anything too....
now m approaching beyond me.....
coz nothing else to do.....
m comming god...
m comming....
bt comming without me......
 can't do anything for others.....
my soul is abt to detach.....
m comming with my soul....
good bye to all my
belongings....
i.e. good bye to all natural creatures....
good bye....
good bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment