Friday, November 25, 2011

hey god!!!!.........i can blame u.....


hey god!..
someone who ws always in.....
was always thinking for everyone……
trying to make peace……
thinking for others……
bt nw out…..
left me…..
left the whole world…..
with one n only thing…..
his respective shake…..
wat d hell iz dis???......
his prayers was nothing????........
he left……
jst for others……
n u were watching……..
only watching……
he ws unhappy…..
bt nw,the whole world……
jst coz of u…….
he didn’t blame u…..
bt y??.....
coz of his gratitude…..
bt nw, I’ve seen ur faith……
so, i can blame u…..
as m doing…..
he was my everything……
nt u…..
he taught me everything……
nt u…..
nw wat m i…..
coz of him….
So, I can’t trust……
I won’t…..
M only interested in hobble….
wat ws the hobble??.....
tell me……
tell me…..
hey!!!....
M asking u…..
Give me a single reason……
Only a single one……
I know m right…..
Ur calmness is proof…..
Bt I’ve a reason…..
Nt single I’ve many.….
Present world is full of dust…..
N he ws lyk a detacher…..
N u detached him….
Everything is funny for u. isn’t it??......
Huh!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment