Saturday, November 30, 2013

WHAT MATTERS OVER COMPONENTS OF SUCCESS ????

Swinging about the DESTINY..
endless paths leading to my hope..
but I'm still confused about my hope..

Daisylike DESIRES..
arranged in a multi cushioned whorl..
but I'm still wandering over my comfort..

My puzzled TALENT..
stood alongside my past..
but I'm still staring into bewilderment..

This unacceptable EGO..
seems to be retracing across my journey..
but I'm still thinking about the way It's changing..

Kinda sensitive BELIEF..
distilled in my blood..
but I'm still calculating its likelihood..

The quality ATTITUDE..
preserved to utilize, will remain unaffected..
but I'm still trying to optimize it..

My PATH, have some uncleared patches..
conditioned to managable format..

but I'm still planning to make further step..

No comments:

Post a Comment