Saturday, October 8, 2011

my internal version..........



When I was alone, I tried to live by my own.
I did everything I could do, but there was nothing true.
Something was missing, and I think it was you.
Tell me, is there anything about you?
I just can't live without you; you are so amazing and true,
Is there anything I can do to offset you?
Maybe I can rewrite everything that wasn't right?
Maybe I can grow in intensity, just to be close to your city?
Why can't it be in the reality?
Maybe I can take you straight to my soul,
Which were incorrigible, but sure was intolerable, and of course it isn't all.
you were irresistible and beautiful, just faithful.
There was anything I could do,
To make you see the beauty of you?
Now, I can't even consult with someone,
And say that there was no one by my side,
I was just blind but I needed you here,
To show you my tear that was falling down so clear.
But I couldn't even see what was always there beside me.
It was you,
And unlike me,
you were free.

No comments:

Post a Comment