Friday, June 17, 2011

TeArS oF LoVe


she was the one and only one,
                  who joined my mind's tensile sharings.
Some of others outwarded me during my words,
                  and rest of others came upto me but only for fun .
that only one came upto me,
                  with special attention.
we were offseen from few unboundedly bounded years.
i was attracting towards,
                  the growing path in mythetical mode.
i was drinching in a thinkless rain,
                  where love was contained by its droplets,
in the form of imaginery potential.
                  just like in the real closed gaussian  surface.
my heart had dominated over my mind.
                  as the possibility of dominance of inductive effect over mesomeric effect.
but the other sided view was still unknown to me.
                  wanted to present my views before her views,
even it was known that the result will favour me,
                  only in case of coherent view.
But it was important ,
                   coz I knew about shoot but not its root.
So, I took risk with negative mind,
                    but in troublefree way.
Result was displayed on an special displayboard
                    of colourful tears by an special pen
of my emotions with ink
                    of my colourless tears on brickless walls
of my dedicated heart in unfavourable manner………………..:(LL
                    Result’s impedence was high enough,
to divert sleeps of my nights from sound ones.
                    The result was too bitter but good,
for my upcoming future. 
                    And now, I was before a closed cage.
It was beautiful and attractive but a cage………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment